Map Preview Conspiracy

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
Lesson learned: put a wooden curvy bridge on all maps.

I have no idea how this will play at all, however given my previous experiences with you it is sure to be something I want to play. In all honesty though, I look forward more to your next 2v2 map(s). Citrus and Apollo are still fantastic.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Lesson learned: put a wooden curvy bridge on all maps.

I have no idea how this will play at all, however given my previous experiences with you it is sure to be something I want to play. In all honesty though, I look forward more to your next 2v2 map(s). Citrus and Apollo are still fantastic.
Haha, thank you Audience. I've got something in the works, we'll see how it turns out. Hopefully I can give you a sneak peak. Oh, and I played New Life yesterday too, that is going well :)

Reactions: xAudienceofone

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Oh man, I'm sooooo pumped for this! Can't wait to check it out whenever it's ready!!

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
This is just sexy its an orgasm within a game.. No but on a serious note this is a very beautiful looking map that bridge crossing the ravine is a very nice touch and really sets the maps feel I don't know how it will play but aesthetically its very pleasing

Great work :D !

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Will the bridge be destructible? Looks like a perfect trolling opportunity to me...

Yup, it will be. The humans have the option to destroy it so the Flood have to take a longer route. They can even destroy it while a Flood is on there, although there is not much point apart from the lols. Yeah, like I said, there is a secondary, longer route that wraps around to the same point. So a massive dick of a player can't trap the others at the spawn. :p

A lot of people seem interested in this so I will let you all know where I am at with it.

At the moment, I am not working on it. Because of the rocks, I have very little budget to work with. I have recently decided to scrap most of what lies beyond the images in this thread and forge it differently, using less pieces. But don't fret, I have thought of a really awesome last holdout, that I am sure you will all love. :y:

Reactions: REMkings