Community Teams Signup thread for SvC

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
This thread has been updated to include the current team listings as well as a rough timezone area. I'd ask that all current members signed up for the teams to please respond to this thread with your rough timezone ( GMT- is preferred ) as well as which country you are from. Doing this will allow us to better the balance of the team(s).

Thanks all ^.^.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, what's up Greenh2 here. I would like to join a team. My previous experiences are actually quite good. I'm usually the top player in my team in matchmaking, and the only time I die is when my teammates left me to die. My best accomplishment is that I defeated a whole team by myself. But I kinda had an advantage, the other team was on split screen. My K/D is 1.13. It doesn't seem that good. But like I said, my teammates on matchmaking usually leaves me to die without any communication. My country is USA, and the timezone is EST. Thanks :)
I updated my "sign-up sheet"!!! :)

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
I wanna plaaaayyyyyy :D

Whazzup my gamertag is Just One Player. I guess the fact of the matter is that I'm literally Just ONE player and I can only do so much.

My k/d is well above 1.0 but like I always say: service records are deceiving ;) I am all about getting down and serious with a match as long as my teammates are playing on the same level of seriousness and intensity. I love playing ctf and extraction and plain ol slayer wiith the right team.

Strengths: Personal Loadouts, jumping, team work, attitude.

Weaknesses: Streakiness

Time zone: American EST

YOU NEED A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM :)

Reactions: Buddy

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Here's quick update guys.

THFE is hosting yet another Throwback Weekend and with it, another SvC. As per normal you'll be playing a few competitive maps but now there's some mini games in there as well so be sure to kick some serious butt there.

For more details be sure to click this link.
Might wanna mention that it's on reach :p Which is primarily the reason I won't be attending. Id rather leave my spot open for someone who had more experience with reach. Then again I'll probably end up chnaging my mind

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

THFE is hosting yet another Throwback Weekend and with it, another SvC on Halo Reach. As per normal you'll be playing a few competitive maps but now there's some mini games in there as well so be sure to kick some serious butt there. Also due to this being a throwback event, this SvC is more than likely that it will be anyone and everyone joining. So play for fun and have fun and kick some staffers butts ! ^.^

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles Stoot

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com

THFE is hosting yet another Throwback Weekend and with it, another SvC on Halo Reach. As per normal you'll be playing a few competitive maps but now there's some mini games in there as well so be sure to kick some serious butt there. Also due to this being a throwback event, this SvC is more than likely that it will be anyone and everyone joining. So play for fun and have fun and kick some staffers butts ! ^.^

My Family came early and won't be able to attend any of the event for this weekend :(

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, I can't make it to this one. Found out I have to go to an Easter dinner :( I'll try to join another one though :)