Map Preview Choza City Plaza - Silver Map Pack Preview

Hi Ya’ll It’s me With another map Preview. If you missed the last one click here to view it! I am quite excited to share this one with you. I had a lot of fun forging this particular map and playing on it has always been fun and enjoyable. So get ready to be impressed because here comes Choza City Plaza!

Development

At first the map was to have two towers that flew across an open chasm and land you near the opposing team. Well after a couple of tries the grav lift functions didn’t work too well. And the map design was horrid. Flow was sloppy at best. So I deleted everything except for one tower. I built around it and the first rendition was born. While decent the map was meh at best. Not to be thrown down the map came back to me and said, “FINISH ME DANG IT!” Shocked and horrified I agreed to do so. So a lot of the main building was torn down and redone. I tried my best and I’m almost done, though I am still tweaking the main lift. I think it’s safe to say that this map is easily one of my favorites perhaps even number one.

Description

The map itself has 3 buildings, the main one, and the two small ones placed in the back. Coming from the main building are two platforms that utilize both a gravlifts and a platforming jump to allow quick access from the plaza below.
The main Gravlift in the Main building launches you from one side of the map to the other, into a somewhat vulnerable area, a risk vs reward, Enabling you to quickly reinforce your allies. While arriving in groups can give you an edge, you can still be killed easily so perhaps this isn’t always the route you want to take. Don’t get me wrong it’s still very useful just be prepared. Once you take it there is no going back.

Pictures

These are out of date More up to date pictures will be arriving soon. For now the video will have to do.
SinonitsujCityPic3-15022013041759_zps38e201f7.jpg
SinonitsujCitypic2-15022013041724_zps988a5d38.jpg
SinonitsujCitypic1-15022013041650_zps2b6c38cb.jpg
Thanks for reading,

S.N.

P.S. The Ending of the video has some important information. Recommend watching carefully.