Aesthetic Canyon: A Forge Canvas

theChief

Proficient
Jan 11, 2013
Canyon: A Forge Canvas (version 1.0) - A brand new blank forging canvas!

It's a new forge map! Well, it isn't, but it should be used as one. It's a symmetrical canyon with a nice big clearing in the middle, with a couple of caves running off to the sides for infantry. If anyone wants any other themed forge canvasses, I'll gladly make more - I REALLY enjoyed doing this xD The map is modded, and your budget starts at 0. The original modded map was downloaded from Lord Zedd 's file share - I claim no credit for doing the modding. You WON'T be banned for having a...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Tedium

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
NICE!! I wanna download that and just add two simple yet large bases on each end, and fill 'em up with vehicles. Especially from the first and last pictures, the map as it is looks great for some vehicle combat.

Reactions: Fuzzle

theChief

Proficient
Jan 11, 2013
Yeah, that's what it was intended for :D I'm going to be updating it soon, I've made the caves and walls look a billion times more natural, and I've made it so using "Delete All" doesn't glitch out the budget D:

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Ahaha, nice, nice. This looks very cool. I love the idea of a new default map, and the playspaces in here look real nice and idea-inspiring. Good job!

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Seems like a great idea, however there is always the issue of map credit, as all will say its made by Lord Zedd :eek: