Can You Do Pixel Art?

Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys, it's Half here! Today, I wanted to talk about a new project of mine. For the past few weeks I've been developing a...

VIDEO GAME!!!!!

Obviously, it's not going to be the next Halo or Call of Duty. I have designed it to be an 8 bit 2D platformer. However, while I do have the programming bit down, I am going to need another person. Someone that can create pixel art. In the game, I would need to have characters, enemies, and some other objects as well. Nothing too serious. Of course, after the game is finished I will be publishing it online, so if that interests you, feel free to shoot me a message!

Anyway, here are a few images below that will help you to get an idea of where I'm at in the process:

voyagedevelopmentpicture.png

voyageimage2.png

The second image is from the first level. I plan to also incorporate multiplayer, but that will come much later. If you are someone who has had some experience with pixel art, or just has a keen eye for artistic detail, then I would love to work with you! I will then give you more details about the game.

Octave

Novice
May 26, 2014
I have a lot of time to build I have really good pixel art I will send you a pic of my pix art