Map/mod icon

Core Bush Land (Part of MP1)

Nov 13, 2013
Bush Land (version 2014-11-26) - STtortoise MP1

Welcome to Bush Land everyone!
It is a BTB map, 2 hogs, 1 mongoose and 1 ghost at each base, 1 mongoose out by the sea and 1 banshee... and one very golden shiny surprise if you can find the key..
Its a very natural map and although in the overview it looks messy i think or hope should i say it will play quite nicely for both vehicular and foot soldiers, theres a fair amount of power weapons to counteract vehicles and yeah...

Read more about this map...

Last edited:

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Thanks mate, alot of people seem to be impressed by the layout and looks, just need to test it along with Deadwood to see how they play, this map did actually use all 650 pieces...
I would love to test it in one of my lobbies soon although I am not sure if I can with TMCC's current state.

Nov 13, 2013
I would love to test it in one of my lobbies soon although I am not sure if I can with TMCC's current state.
I am going to be running alot of testing session for all 3 maps in my first map pack, which as we speak i am about to post.
So if you wanna pop me a message on Xbox Live then please do and i'll add you to the list (so far had over 50 responses and requests on testing!)