Buddy's Flaming Ninja Challenge (win 1200 MS points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
*Knows buddy created the map*
he made the map thus no challenge to him for he knows every step
Ha, so you guys think that I´m bad at jumping and only good on this map? :p Actually this map was quite hard for me... BECAUSE it doesn´t help, if you know every step of the map, you must be ABLE to MAKE the jumps on such a map with being accuratly at jumping the entire time. My goal was less then 100 deaths and I beat it.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
Ha, so you guys think that I´m bad at jumping and only good on this map? :p Actually this map was quite hard for me... BECAUSE it doesn´t help, if you know every step of the map, you must be ABLE to MAKE the jumps on such a map with being accuratly at jumping the entire time. My goal was less then 100 deaths and I beat it.
I did not say your were bad
I just said you had a edge because you know what to do
while we had trail and Error

Reactions: Buddy

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland

Wrong! I know its easier for you BECAUSE you created the map , I never said you were bad :p.

Reactions: Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Okay guys, since the contest is over and because there is no winner, I want to show you the segmented walkthrough. More Informations in a new thread very soon, on which I´m working right now... You can download the clips from my run HERE.

Peace, Bud. As always: Sweet jumps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.