Mini Game Bud Sham Bo [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
This is one of those maps where details wouldn't make it better. Just look at the map: Nature with Rocks, Sand and Trees. What kind of detail would you look for, my lovely Drago? :p No, this is definitely better.

Thanks for the feedback. ;)
im not a major forger, but things i often find myself going back are the little things you usually dont see if you arent paying attention, charles' chase game for example. idk it just seems lacking to me, but thats probably just me

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
im not a major forger, but things i often find myself going back are the little things you usually dont see if you arent paying attention, charles' chase game for example. idk it just seems lacking to me, but thats probably just me
So you want to have cones and folding chairs? Should I give you flowers and teddybears, too? ;) No, Drago, a huge mistake of unexperienced forgers is to spam everything full with rest budget. Like, "Hmm, I still got 5000 budget left. What could I add?" That's just wrong.

Minimalism is better than spamming scenery and stuff... Look at all the good competitive maps; aren't they clean forged with minimalistic style? There you go. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.