Mini Game Bomber Mantis

Roughsta

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
www.youtube.com
Bomber Mantis (version 2016-02-25) - A minigame for all Bomberman fans who want to replay its genius concept in a new way.

Hello everyone,

Bomber Mantis plays in a 2 level arena with 32 deathballs, 16 on each level. They can be triggered by destroying the explosives between them, to lift up and sink down on the playground and then split up into 4 directions to kill everything in their way.

There are separated initial spawns on platforms for teams of up to 8 people in team blue, red, yellow and green.
For free for all matches there are also 8 neutral spawns where players will have to choose any of the...

Read more about this map...

Roughsta

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
www.youtube.com

Roughsta

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
www.youtube.com
Roughsta updated Bomber Mantis with a new update entry:

Fixed moving kill balls while starting a new round and added mancannons

Today I found a way to fix the problem where you could accidentaly jump into the kill balls after starting a new round.
You simply get dropped from high above through pipes now to arrive later behind the mantis. The delay of the fall time gives the kill balls time to retract themselves before you can jump on the field.

There are now man cannons on top of the central tower on which you end up if you get teleported and there is also a gravity volume that makes it imposible to jump down...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Roughsta

Expert
Jan 19, 2013
www.youtube.com
Roughsta updated Bomber Mantis with a new update entry:

All random issues are fixed now for Bomber Mantis

The randomly not working kill balls are now finally fixed aswell. Took me more than 10 hours to find a scripting solution. It still needs firther testing just in case. Please report any issues. So far all known issues should be solved by now.

Tomorrow I'll apply the fix to the Bomber Zombie variant. I'll probably also change some of the settings for the Bomber Zombie Infection mode.

+ Videos coming soon =)

Read the rest of this update entry...