Mini Game *Big Update!* Catapult

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Sounds rly cool, but I'm a pessimist so I've just got a few concerns: firstly, if it is a KOTH game, then how does the last person alive get a point? Secondly, if its all controlled by delayed spawns and there is no players influence on the catapult, wont the catapult fire the same objects at the same times every single round? Other than these things, and ignoring the similarity to jenga, it looks really fun and I love that there is a wide diversity of objects to be fired

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
It's like many KOTH minigames. The hill is contested until there is one person alive. That person will get a point. Its pretty simple really. And about the items, there is no place that you are safe on the starting island. You will be forced to move around and dodge the obstacles or you will be thrown off of the map by an object.

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Hey! What's up you dodgers? :) There has been a HUGE update^ to Catapult as a celebration of its over 1,000 downloads! The update includes many new additions and features like fast-paced action, powerups, a final phase, and much much more! I hope you guys continue to enjoy Catapult in your custom lobbies with this new update. Thanks for all of the support and downloads. Let's get it to 100 on the post! :D

Reactions: Buddy