Map Preview Big Freeze

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
The newest map from MockKnizzle008 and Flying Shoe ILR... A Big Freeze is headed your way.​
Map supports 12 to 16 players. Plays 1 Flag CTF, Big Team Slayer, Dominion, and Extraction.​
Don't let the sun in your heart decay.​

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Staff member
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Ohai, Fig Breeze. Those rocks in the center are boring, except that they're actually not in the center and aren't boring.

Nah, but this map is a lot of fun. The Mantis/Wraith combination is really cool, and this map does a great job of incorporating some more classic BTB elements into a cool new setting. This is like neo-big team as it should be, it doesn't feel like a Reach BTB map. it feels like a Halo 4 BTB map, which is good.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
how come this is a preview? seemed pretty complete when we played it.
and yea, i also loved the mantis/wraith battles... i agree with everything duck said.
release this beast!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
how come this is a preview? seemed pretty complete when we played it.
and yea, i also loved the mantis/wraith battles... i agree with everything duck said.
release this beast!
Don't worry Tit, we'll release it once I get back and we can finish testing. I haven't even played Slayer or Extraction on it yet, and we are still checking to make sure flag spawns/ stuff is good and that the new dominion layout works.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Does this work for multiflag or only one flag?

Looks like a good map
The map plays 1 Flag CTF only. Unfortunately with the new setup only 1 or the other can work, because technically there are always 2 flags on the map but in 1 flag the blue flag is hidden under the floor.

I really want to finish and post this soon. Hopefully we can get a lot of testing done when I get back next week and find and fix any other problems.