I do not rage
kirkpatrick-maloney-obamacare-laughing.gif

Reactions: RogerDodger

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Now that it is more relaxed, let me write the last short reply.
Well, I know that some pleople don't like me or my opinions, but I will always shout my opinions out there, not because I want people to rage, but I wanna get them thinking. I know some of you were offended by the thread or the wall post, excuse me. The thread is written by a german whose English skills don't reach yours, take it as such a thread. I'm not a Fuzzle.
Now, even if you don't agree with the opinions of the PRO side, you will, although you don't want to, think about this thread when you're in such a lobby. Besides that, over 60 replies and 400 views in one day? That shows me that it was worth it. It seems this topic is not unimportant for people.

A quote from Albert Brooks:
"I just like making people laugh, and buried in that I like to bring up topics and start discussions."

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
It seems this topic is not unimportant for people.
I think people just wanted to point out the wrong things in your complaint. In fact, I know that some have already begun to disregard all aforementioned things in this thread.

Constant contructive critisism is not whatsoever okay, I don't care the circumstance.
Just saw this. I get that you were apparently "trolling" but I would just like to point out that without constructive criticism and feedback, we would have nearly zero good maps and good forgers in this game. This has no relation with Halo 4's population.

__________________________________________​

Anyway, I'm glad to see that everyone has cooled off. Would've hated to see this escalate to the point of a thread lock and warnings flying around.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I think people just wanted to point out the wrong things in your complaint. In fact, I know that some have already begun to disregard all aforementioned things in this thread.
Not everybody, my friend ;) Don't forget that. You're talking about the CON side. Besides that I don't think the 400 views consist of just the people who replied. Do you think everyone of the ~50 viewers has the same opinion like you? Surely you don't. Don't reply to this, i know what you want to say, but isn't this enough?

Reactions: Zandril

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
Not everybody, my friend ;) Don't forget that. You're talking about the CON side. Besides that I don't think the 400 views consist of just the people who replied. Do you think everyone of the ~50 viewers has the same opinion like you? Surely you don't. Don't reply to this, i know what you want to say, but isn't this enough?
Just replied. #badass

I get what you're saying, bud. I meant to say some people. I'm fairly certain there are others who agree with your points in this whole fiasco. :)

Reactions: Buddy

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Well, I know that some people don't like me or my opinions

So its okay for you to make a thread which is basically raging at those who rage and for you to have an opinion but if anyone else has an opinion in regards to something that they dislike or disagree with then their opinions are completely disregarded? You also expect some people to follow these what? Guidelines?

This thread is probably one of the most childish things I've seen on this site to date ( with the exception of a notable few ). I completely skipped your intro to this thread, not out of disrespect but for the fact it is literally not worth my time. So why am I still here? I came for lulz and I got some, now however, I'm sharing my opinion. People are entitled to those opinions even if you disagree with them. Thinking otherwise is just wrong.

You use to be a nice guy buddy. A person that I even respected but how times change. I'll await your reply and then I shall abandon this thread. Have fun neglecting everyone's opinion but your own.

P.S I'm insulted that you tried to use your nationality as an escape goat here. Your English may not be the best but your opinion is very clear from where I sit.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Alrighty :y: Everyone's happy now.
You were so wrong, bro :laugh:

So its okay for you to make a thread which is basically raging at those who rage and for you to have an opinion but if anyone else has an opinion in regards to something that they dislike or disagree with then their opinions are completely disregarded? You also expect some people to follow these what? Guidelines?
Sorry, I agree with many replies to this thread. There were many good points made from both sides. I never said that they´re disregarded. With the custom games I just think of one saying: "It´s sometimes better to say nothing than to say something", or something like that :rofl: . You know, if the map is "decent", feedback or rage could (if you want to) be given after the game, not constantly during the game.

This thread is probably one of the most childish things I've seen on this site to date ( with the exception of a notable few ). I completely skipped your intro to this thread, not out of disrespect but for the fact it is literally not worth my time. So why am I still here? I came for lulz and I got some, now however, I'm sharing my opinion. People are entitled to those opinions even if you disagree with them. Thinking otherwise is just wrong.
You know, very often I agree with people´s opinions on a map, but I´m so patient and respectful to wait until the game is over. People Should shout out their opinions, yeah, just like me with this thread; there´s nothing wrong about it. The time however, when they do it, is sometimes ugly. Childish? I don´t think so, The amount of serious messages sent to this thread is overwhelming (except the trash talk). I got people thinking with this thread, negatively or positively.

You use to be a nice guy buddy. A person that I even respected but how times change. I'll await your reply and then I shall abandon this thread. Have fun neglecting everyone's opinion but your own.
That´s actually hurtful. I don´t neglect everyone´s opinion, why should I do that? (I already answered this above I guess, I don´t know)

P.S I'm insulted that you tried to use your nationality as an escape goat here. Your English may not be the best but your opinion is very clear from where I sit.
That´s where I´m really sorry. With that I meant the first post on this thread. I completely used the wrong words and sounded too aggressive; that AND the fact that I posted this to some walls was a wrong decision. Player´s opinion and mine are the same. He sees my words and "converts" them into respectable English. Because my English is like a fieldstone, people don´t understand my core statement. Maybe you aswell?

Alrighty, see ya later, aligater ;)

Darkrain491

Qualified
Jan 10, 2014
Scotland
I think writing on my profile directing me to this thread could be seen as just as rude or disrespectful as any show of anger in a lobby. People are gonna rage, "Haters gonna hate".
Games don't cause anger, lag does.

Common gamer quotes, created to explain why we do the things we do.

Referring people to this thread for raging in a lobby, is like A doctor prescribing a comedy show boxset of DVDs to a depressed person and saying cheer up.

I appreciate what your saying, but going around and writing a link on someones profile like a internet Jehovah's witness will just annoy people.
I said this last time I came here. and i'm surprised it continues, but yeah, don't rage at ragers raging about rage inducing situations that are causing them to rage, because we rage to vent our rage, cause if we didn't vent our rage, the pent up rage would explode in a bigger rage which would cause more rage until the rage consumes you with rage

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Buddy, why the FUCK haven't you either deleted this thread or had a staff member delete this thread and/or haulted posts to this thread my locking it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.