Gaming Battlefield 4 Xbox One Platoon

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Battlefield 4 Xbox One players, list your gamertag, your preferred game mode(s), and your favored class and play style. Let's play some time. :)

Gamertags:

SteelGreen03
Sam The Great
SkybladePhoenix
SOLIDSNAKEee
Greenh2
Bad Company 173
Jesus in Malibu
General Sarbina
PhantmOfTheOpra
B00MERdude

Last edited:

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
"STEELGREEN03", anything pretty much, Engineer, Assault and Recon, I like to play with a squad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam The Great

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Gamertag: Sam The Great

I prefer Conquest Large.

I mostly play Assault or Engineer, depends on situations, occasionally Support, rarely Recon

I like playing with a squad and playing the objective, working closely together, communicating, etc.

GT:"Bad Company 173"
I use to be pro at BF4 until I decided to put some playing time into halo (because I was playing like a noob), however that doesn't mean I'm a bad player, in fact my skills are just now getting stronger as they were before.

Also, I like to troll (when I feel like it) snipers, tanks, and real BF4 noobs, with blow torches, EOD bot, UAVs, and C4, (similar to what ChaBoyy does).

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
GT:"Bad Company 173"
I use to be pro at BF4 until I decided to put some playing time into halo (because I was playing like a noob), however that doesn't mean I'm a bad player, in fact my skills are just now getting stronger as they were before.

Also, I like to troll (when I feel like it) snipers, tanks, and real BF4 noobs, with blow torches, EOD bot, UAVs, and C4, (similar to what ChaBoyy does).
Most of your post is not the right information everyone was asked to post.

Play nice now. I believe what you're looking to say is, "Bad Company, you may want to check what the post originally says but thank you for the bonus information."
I usually play as engineer in any map that has tanks, jets, and helis. Recon, when there's a map with good spots for sniping, or when trying to sneak behind the enemy frontline to allow my squad to move up. Medic, for small urban or large infantry based maps. Same goes for the support class, although I also use this class for rush gamemodes.

My Playstyle: I can play as lonewolf or squad member (although I find playing with a squad more fun). I usually like to conquer the objective, use the aircraft and tanks tactically, or go stealthy and infiltrate the objective.

My preferred gamemodes: Conquest, CTF, Rush, and Obliteration.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
I usually play as engineer in any map that has tanks, jets, and helis. Recon, when there's a map with good spots for sniping, or when trying to sneak behind the enemy frontline to allow my squad to move up. Medic, for small urban or large infantry based maps. Same goes for the support class, although I also use this class for rush gamemodes.

My Playstyle: I can play as lonewolf or squad member (although I find playing with a squad more fun). I usually like to conquer the objective, use the aircraft and tanks tactically, or go stealthy and infiltrate the objective.

My preferred gamemodes: Conquest, CTF, Rush, and Obliteration.
:y: