Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
i dont know if i'll go for BF4 this time. at least not full price. might wait awhile for it :/

Dawww. I'm glad you're at least considering it Shiralai. Can't blame you for wanting to wait until a price drop. To be honest, that's definitely the biggest downer with all Next-Gen related topics, it's just so costly. Anyways, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Shiralai

Emoticon Guru
Jan 13, 2013
Dawww. I'm glad you're at least considering it Shiralai. Can't blame you for wanting to wait until a price drop. To be honest, that's definitely the biggest downer with all Next-Gen related topics, it's just so costly. Anyways, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Wait did they actually say what the price will be for next gens? Not like I'm going to get one any time soon with graduating and moving but I might do next year's model. Basically waiting for destiny and halo (as long as it doesnt look stupid)

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Wait did they actually say what the price will be for next gens? Not like I'm going to get one any time soon with graduating and moving but I might do next year's model. Basically waiting for destiny and halo (as long as it doesnt look stupid)

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that the Xbox One has been announced to be 500$, while the PS4 will be 400$. And yeah, I can totally understand what you mean. Real-world costs, especially those related to school can sometimes be a little overwhelming, and evidently these take priority over gaming. Anyways, we'll have to see. There are quite a few interesting titles coming out around the time of the consoles' releases. Battlefield 4's just one that I am certain I will be buying sooner, rather than later.

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
PS4 is a better buy than the xbox 180, plus its worth not having a spycam made by preverted microsoft

I suppose that's debatable for the time being. I'm rather adamant about not committing to either console until more is known about them, although I've heard plenty about that whole "spycam" conspiracy lol. Also, I assume you mean the Xbox One right? Anyways, that's another reason I really like the idea of Battlefield 4, because it will not be a console exclusive. That way it doesn't matter what console you choose, you'll still be able to play the game either way.

levelcap was talking about a co-op mode rumor for BF4, that would probably compete with Call of Duty's zombie mode
although activision too has a sci-fi shooter called jurassic: the hunted
972039_138881_thumb.jpg

which was a less violent knock off of turok(it was a good game if not great or terrible), it would be interesting what the dinosaur survival mode would look like in BF4 and to see how it would compete with CoD's zombie mode.

levelcap was talking about a co-op mode rumor for BF4, that would probably compete with Call of Duty's zombie mode
although activision too has a sci-fi shooter called jurassic: the hunted
972039_138881_thumb.jpg

which was a less violent knock off of turok(it was a good game if not great or terrible), it would be interesting what the dinosaur survival mode would look like in BF4 and to see how it would compete with CoD's zombie mode.
unfortunately guys, dice has no plans for a dinosaur mode:((i could be wrong)
http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gsnew...-battlefield-4-news-2013090&tag=Topslot;Slot6

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
unfortunately guys, dice has no plans for a dinosaur mode:((i could be wrong)
http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gsnew...-battlefield-4-news-2013090&tag=Topslot;Slot6
Not sure how to react to it. In a way, I'm a little sad since that sounded like an interesting idea, although in another sense the concept was always a little silly. Either way, I hope they don't drop that co-op concept all-together and maybe find something equivalent to put into the game.

Robius, have you added the new commander information recently revealed yet? It's all explained in this video, but I'm not sure how to find the primary source/article.

I had not at the time of the message, but I have since located the official DICE article and added all the important information to this article. Thank you for sharing the update, I appreciate it.

Jeshu4ever

Novice
Oct 5, 2013
Anyone seen the recommended System Requirements?

At first I thougt: Yaaay BF4 will be funnn....
....now Im like: Rather not buy a 3.000$ PC -_-

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Anyone seen the recommended System Requirements?

Yeah.... that's why I'm getting it on console.

Anyways, in case anyone who's on the Beta is wondering how to take down the skyscraper, here's your how-to guide:

Keep up with our channel for Battlefield 4 Beta videos including highlights, how-to's and miscellaneous others.