Mini Game Battle for Earth: Vanquish [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Battle for Earth: Vanquish (version 1.3) - Defend city from alien robots.

Survivors have three classes to choose from when the game begins: SAW, Sniper Rifle & Railgun. Each class has different armour upgrades and secondary weapons, therefore making each class essential, so make sure everyone chooses wisely.

The Flood spawn on the mothership and they have to make their way to hop into a Mantis. After, they are then dropped from the sky and straight into the battle, giving the survivors the element of surprise!

Go on, help us take reclaim the city and drive back...

Read more about this map...

Reactions: AlexJ189

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
You call this game battle for earth, yet the earthlings always lose?! Surely it would be a lot better if the aliens had only one life, and the humans came out as the victors.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Another thing I would like to see is more explosions. It doesn't actually feel like I'm fighting off a planetary invasion, there needs to be more action! Maybe you could give the humans some vehicles, and encourage them to do more fighting, instead of running and camping.

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
1. I can't give the humans vehicles because the map's default vehicle is the Manits... how do you think I got 16 Mantis's to spawn?
2. That is the survivors choice, if they want to run and hide, then they obviously want the match to be hide-and-seek and pretty boring. If they want to stand and fight then the match will be lots of explosions and exciting.
I've looked at everything I could do with this map and put everything that is possible - ordnance, turrets, obstacles, open and narrow areas, places that are easy for Mantis's and places that are easy for survivors, personal ordnance with decent yet not over powered weapons. So I don't think there is anything wrong with this map, it's just the people you play with. You need active people to play this otherwise it's not what you think, with lots of explosions and action.

Reactions: AlexJ189

Luminous Nova

Master
Apr 1, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.