AUS/NZ MEMBERS

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
i'm from america, i just really wanted to ask if you wanted a chop. brew.

i'll be sure to tell my australian friend Transhuman Plus about you guys, i don't know if he's ever spoken to his own kind before.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Shuman is Australian?!

Anyway, welcome Aussies! I have quite a few Aussie and Kiwi friends, so this almost feels like a second home ^-^

OI. OI. OI.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Aw, cheers Divs for letting me know - glad you're not feeling crook. Hey, wanna meet up this arvo? I'll bring my Esky and Barbie and we'll grab a few grogs while you're there.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Crook: To be villainous or convict-ish
Arvo: Aardvark
Esky: An Eskimo friend
Barbie: A popular doll for girls
Grog: The feeling of tiredness or lethargy as one wakes up.

Aw, cheers Divs for letting me know - glad you're not feeling crook. Hey, wanna meet up this arvo? I'll bring my Esky and Barbie and we'll grab a few grogs while you're there.

Translation:

Why, hello, and thank you kind sir. I appreciate your correspondence. I am relieved to see that you are not criminally inclined towards me, and as a token of my friendship I suggest we dine upon my dear pet aardvark. As more are the merry, after all, I plan to bring my eskimo friend, with whom I have built quite a substantial collection of toys. Oh and if it's all the same to you, I'd like to take refuge in your home for a few hours' sleep.

Reactions: Barajuana