[Aug 3, 2013] BIOC | THFE Event - "Play the Greatest Flood Maps with BIOC" (El Trocity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
BIOC | THFE
Event
hhm8.jpg
nc1a.png

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the BIOC | THFE Event!
On Saturday August 3, BIOC will be hosting a custom game event in association with The Halo Forge Epidemic, where we will be playing Flood maps all day long! (Or night, depending on what timezone you live in of course. :) )
The BIOC hosts that will be hosting lobbies are REMkings and myself, El Trocity.

So is Flood your favourite gametype, and have you always been wanting to play the very greatest Flood maps together with a large group of other people? Quick, read on and find out more!

BIOC | THFE Event - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: Elliot
Host's Gamertag: El Trocity
Day of hosting: Saturday August 3rd, 2013
Start Time: 5 PM EST
End Time (approximately): 7 PM EST
Description: We are going to play the best Flood maps out there! Join if you’re a fan of Flood, and a fan of good maps.
Schedule:
That is a Surprise! :D

The rules
1. Bring a microphone and be in gamechat! It’s more fun for everyone in the lobby. Being in party chat will likely get you kicked. Not bring a microphone is okay, but I prefer you do.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader.
3. Be nice to each other. It’s only a game, and rude people will probably get kicked.
4. Have fun! ;)

How to join READ, IMPORTANT!
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do. If you do not follow this final step, you will not be able to join the lobby!
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live (REMkings), 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

inv BIOC

In other words, that means you have to send the message at 4:45 PM Eastern Standard Time.

REMkings' Lobby
I will not be the only one hosting a lobby in the BIOC | THFE Event. REMkings will also be hosting a lobby on the same day.
You can find Remkings' Lobby over here!

Finally, please rate this lobby once it’s over. It will help me and BIOC to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you at the BIOC | THFE Event!
- Elliot

Links
Official BIOC Home Page
Official YouTube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

Status
Not open for further replies.