[Aug 12, 2013] PandaMan's Mixed Lobby (BbyPandaBab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
PANDAMAN'S FIRST REAL LOBBY EVER!

Y'all better join, you know why! BECAUSE I AM SUPPLYING EVERYBODY WHO COMES WITH DIP, CIGS, WEED, AND ALCOHOL. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, we'll be playing just about a mix of everything. Race, flood, competitive, swat, fat kid, minigames, etc. Now I'm not a real stickler for the rules so I don't mind passing of the host to somebody else.

RULES:
Just show up.

Alright, so that's it. My gamertag is awesome, and is BbyPandaBab so hit me up unless you're gay.

GUIDELINES:
This is the most important part. If your voice is too high, you shouldn't talk a lot. More likely than not, I will be high, drunk, or both. Taking that in, I will not be afraid to kick somebody if they are screwing around too much or are giving me a headache.

Also, don't be a twat.

MESSAGE ME AT SOME POINT LETTING ME KNOW SOMEHOW THAT YOU WANT AN INVITE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SPECIFICALLY SAY FEEL FREE TO BE WITTY

Now I'm going to tag people that I think might be interested.

SGC

Permabanned
I'm gonna get up at 6:30am for you! Fuck Yeah I'm in ;)
Btw two things:
1- You say “Y'all better join, you know why! BECAUSE I AM SUPPLYING EVERYBODY WHO COMES WITH DIP, CIGS, WEED, AND ALCOHOL. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm gonna get high right real high o_O

2- Why is race written in black I can barely see it that sir is so raceist :wakko:
see what I did there huh huh? *silence

Reactions: Zandril
Status
Not open for further replies.