[Apr 9, 2013] B.o.B.S. (Band of Brothers & Sisters) | Weekly customs (FRYMEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Good day ladies and gents,

We are back with our weekly customs.

Last week went well. Had a great turn out, so thank you again to those that came.
We have been testing competitive maps this week, and will be hosting a public lobby today.

“Interchange tower6” will be our main map for the night (it's new, check it out), but we will also go through a few maps on the runner up list for “meet you maker”

For those that don’t know, we play fairly competitively, meaning:

· No Radar
· 2 rounds @ 7 min. each (allowing both teams to try both sides)
· Team change; everyone “goes green” and captains will be picked, usually based on skill level from last match, in order to keep team as balanced as possible.
o NOTE – if you bring a friend, it is possible that you might be on opposite teams due to this. Please let us know prior to the match, for we will do our best to accommodate.

That’s it. If you would like to check out our match from last week, please see below.

http://www.twitch.tv/short_bizzle/b/385863617

Thank you and have a great day,

FRY

ClassyWolfman

Novice
Apr 9, 2013
MI
I'll be there, as usual for the night. Always a good ammount of people, and always quality maps, looking foreward to seeing what goodies you found this time.

Reactions: FRYMEN

Rev Righteous

Proficient
Thanks for the invite! You run a great custom night and I had a good time right up until my connection crapped out! (And right in the middle of Farmer and I's 3 attempt to survive the underground death tunnel in crevasse) I'll see you guys next time!

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Indeed! Thanks for the Good rating! Anyone else that has not rated me as a host, please do so. Thx!

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
Good Game, Gentlemen.

HC%2BBLOW%2BUP%2BPIC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.