[Apr 26, 2013] Classic Customs on Remakes (JDHarbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDHarbs

Qualified
Feb 25, 2013
Kansas City
Miss that classic competitive Halo gameplay style? Have that favorite map from Halo CE, 2, 3, or even Reach that you've been itching to play again? Well, look no further because every Friday night is now Classic night for Halo 4!

Join me (GT: JDHarbs) for some Halo 2/3- style gameplay action on the best Forge remakes of your favorite maps from Halo CE, 2, 3, Reach, and even the PC-exclusives. Don't forget to bring your mic and friends too.

Note: Some gametypes may be modded and lobby may be capped at 12 players for better performance on larger maps.

Don't forget to check out our thread over at HaloWaypoint for the full list of maps to download yourselves:.https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127882_Classic-Map-Remakes---Halo-4.aspx

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
I will not make the custom game lobby, but I would like to contribute my maps! Sidewinder- This is a classic Sidewinder map, it's pretty accurate to the original with minor minor differences. It plays on 2-flag CTF and Team Slayer. Headstrong- Is a 1-Flag CTF version of Halo 2's Headlong. So far it only plays on 1-flag but I am working on other gametypes. My halo 2 was broken but I am positive this is the most accurate Headlong remake out there.

Let me know what you think!

JDHarbs

Qualified
Feb 25, 2013
Kansas City
I will not make the custom game lobby, but I would like to contribute my maps! Sidewinder- This is a classic Sidewinder map, it's pretty accurate to the original with minor minor differences. It plays on 2-flag CTF and Team Slayer. Headstrong- Is a 1-Flag CTF version of Halo 2's Headlong. So far it only plays on 1-flag but I am working on other gametypes. My halo 2 was broken but I am positive this is the most accurate Headlong remake out there.

Let me know what you think!
We'll test it out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.