[Apr 25, 2014] Spy Class 101 (SH0WTIME04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey There Future Spy!

What am I getting myself into?!

• This class will help you towards your goal, becoming a member of MI6

• I will be your instructor for the classes now and in the future, unless I become compromised

• My gamertag is not JosiahsaBruin, it is SH0WTIME04

• We will play a variety of "fun" games to begin your training
How to Sign-Up

• Step one......................... RSVP-----this helps me see who is interested in playing.

• Step two......................... Send me an Xbox live message( to SH0WTIME04) saying "I want to be a spy"

• Step three...................... Make sure you have a working mic, or at least be able to hear me

• Step four........................ Arrive and do your best, you might be a spy afterall, or you might be a garbage man
What Training Exercises Are We Doing?

• We will play mostly what those in the lobby want to do, but I have some in mind....

• Demolition Derby------ this will help with those crazy driving skills you'll need out in the field

• Hivemind------ We will play on various maps, such as Villa Del Pena

• Last Stand----- I do not know any maps for this, but I enjoy the gametype---- this will help you when you are alone out spyin' and you need to fight a bunch of ninjas( idk)

• Jump Rope----- this will increase your parkour skills you'll need to quickly get away from those pesky russians

• Clue----- now this one I will need help with, I've played this once, but this will help you detect lies in the enemy better

• Highway Massacre---- for those cool driving and shooting movies you'll be starring in after my wonderful class
What Else?

• you will need forge island dlc

• a mic not a kinect

• to be in game chat not party

• ask to invite friends

• be respectful of those around you, if you see a guy succeeding in the class and you feel your position at the top spot is ceasing to exist, shoot him

Status
Not open for further replies.