Competitive Antrum

Equinox

Proficient
Apr 3, 2013
Antrum (version 1.1) - "This cave is not a natural formation."

ugcuserfile-b17cec29-cbb6-45d3-8f83-8dd161edb9c4-d1d451259d5b46a7-full_zps9a17f12c.jpg

Antrum is staged as a cave used by the forerunners to pump resources from deep within the planet that is used on the Erosion canvas. Antrum is Latin for cavity or chamber, which is were I got the name. Antrum was my first attempt at map after a hiatus from forging. I've had no complaints so far, but I want criticism for my work, as it will only...

Read more about this map...

Last edited:

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
This map looks really damn interesting. Unfortunately, getting a game on Halo 4 will not be easy for me now. If I somehow play it I will let you know what I thought of it. But I just want to say now that I think it looks like you are on to a pretty cool original design there. I like it!

Equinox

Proficient
Apr 3, 2013
This map looks really damn interesting. Unfortunately, getting a game on Halo 4 will not be easy for me now. If I somehow play it I will let you know what I thought of it. But I just want to say now that I think it looks like you are on to a pretty cool original design there. I like it!
Thank you! Even if you can't find a game you can still download and explore (I do that with maps) the map, and I would still love to hear the aesthetic/texture criticism!

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Thank you! Even if you can't find a game you can still download and explore (I do that with maps) the map, and I would still love to hear the aesthetic/texture criticism!
Alright, probably will do. Glad I still keep my 360 close.

Equinox

Proficient
Apr 3, 2013
Updated to 1.1 had to remove one of the ramps to the pump house and replace with pipes because of an invisible wall that would interfere with gameplay :/