Halo Action Sack - What would you like to see in it?

Alright folks, listen up. As you know the Action Sack playlist is coming out this Monday. Right now it is filled with the following gametypes provided by 343 Industries:
  • Binary Slayer (Team Slayer - Binary Rifles, Swords, low grav, thruster pack)
  • Lightning CTF (CTF - LightRifle, instant kill)
  • Rockets & Rails (Team Slayer - Rocket Launchers, Railguns and Jet Packs)
  • Team Fiesta (Team Slayer - Random weapon)
I know the community has better things to offer than what is coming in the playlist, and I'd love to see what is out there folks. Going through every map/gametype/forum is far from feasible for a single person so I want you to show me what are the best Action Sack style games out there. What would you like to see in the Action Sack playlist that has been made by the community?

Please provide a link to a place with information on said gametype/map.
Keep in mind that Action Sack is a 4v4 playlist, so please don't share any FFA/Flood based gametypes. It will save everyone involved some time. ;)

I look forward to working with the HC community for the first time. The site has really matured since I first saw it. Great job Insane.
:titmar:

- GP

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I personally haven't played it but Shortbizzle came up with a pretty interesting gametype that I think would work well for the "fun and unique" style of Action Sack.
http://halocustoms.com/threads/koth-golden-gun.4856/
A weapon is the hill and the hill changes to a new gun every 30 seconds so it would prevent one team grabbing the hill and then hiding with it.
It's FFA but I think it could be changed to a team game without a problem.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
vincent torre's Ultimate would be a good contender, its a grifball variant based on ultimate frisbee and its a lot of fun.

there's another Halo sport out there that i've seen a few variants of, one of which was called "Circumvention"
i dont have a link to the gametype or original creator at this current time, but someone else might.
it plays like the childhood game "keep-away" and is a lot of fun, requires a good amount of strategy and teamwork to win.

there's been a couple different versions of it with different names that i've played, each with their pros and cons. i wish i could provide a list for them all but i dont have it

i'll post more when i think of more, but as of now that is whats coming to my mind, just got home from an overnight shift and my brain is not working right.
most of the other things that i can think of are Flood-based

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I think a gametype similar to Binary slayer would be pretty cool.But instead of a Binary rifle and a sword , you'd get a Incineration canon and a Scattershot.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Good idea to post this here. Me and Godly are both Community Cartographers; that means that this site holds a lot of potential swaying power in what gets into matchmaking and what doesn't ;)
Isn't that why a lot of us are here, to actually get things done instead of anything constructive being flooded by unorganized complaint threads. Any way I'm with Wakko thats something I've gotta play.