Achievements

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I nearly have Fallout 3 completed. The only problem I have with it is it is so damn difficult to stay neutral or evil. The game is geared towards being good (at least to me). Stupid karma achievements. Otherwise I have everything else done.

One of my more proud achievements is one I got recently. It is the Brass Balls achievement on Bioshock (beating the game on Hard with Vita chambers disabled). Wasnt "hard" but annoying and long. Really had to take my time with it and the Big Daddy fights were far more intense this time around. Thank God for the research damage boosts.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I nearly have Fallout 3 completed. The only problem I have with it is it is so damn difficult to stay neutral or evil. The game is geared towards being good (at least to me). Stupid karma achievements. Otherwise I have everything else done.

One of my more proud achievements is one I got recently. It is the Brass Balls achievement on Bioshock (beating the game on Hard with Vita chambers disabled). Wasnt "hard" but annoying and long. Really had to take my time with it and the Big Daddy fights were far more intense this time around. Thank God for the research damage boosts.

I can't play an evil character and I really love Fallout 3 but my disc is fucked. Anyway, I honestly thought the original Bioshock was just a chore to play I couldn't imagine it on the hardest difficulty and no respawn. You do know you can avoid most Big Daddy fights?

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I can't play an evil character and I really love Fallout 3 but my disc is fucked. Anyway, I honestly thought the original Bioshock was just a chore to play I couldn't imagine it on the hardest difficulty and no respawn. You do know you can avoid most Big Daddy fights?
I like to save the little girls though and well I enjoyed the Big Daddy fights as they were difficult. The most difficult thing about the Brass Balls achievement is knowing when to fire and when to stay hidden. Thats about it.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I think I want to try getting all the achievements in Reach. The thing is I'm wondering if it'd be wrong to grind the DLC achievements, as getting into a DLC game in Reach is hard enough without the randomness of multi-player. Also, I'm good at multi-player but terrible at campaign so it'll just be me getting repeatedly ass fucked by elites. I have 54 of the 69, and amazingly I don't have the achievement to kill 7 Moa(such majestical creatures)?