Achievements

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
So, I think I'm pretty much the only person that cares about achievements but if anyone else is out there and is an avid achievement hunter I'd like to know:

1. Whats your proudest achievement?
  2. How many Games have you completed(obtained all achievements), if none what game do you want to complete?, If have all but the DLC achievements you can just count it in.
  3. Whats your gamerscore?
  4. Do you have a now impossible to obtain achievement?(Zero-Hour, Rock Bands copyright reversals, etc.)
My answers are:

1. Ruler of Stilwater(to basicly complete the original Saints Row... that ones an asshole)
  2. 5- 3 Arcade, 2 Retail. Two of the arcades are the Walking Dead game and Minecraft which are REALLY easy. The other is Blood Dragon which is actually fun to complete. The retails are Saints Row: The Third and Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon(both fairly easy)
  3. Currently 25,280
    Gamerscore_icon.png
  4. I unfortunately do not and I doubt anyone here has zero-hour.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
1: Heartbreaker (kill a Handyman by only shooting his heart, did mine on 1999 mode)
2: I have 4 done I think. I am working on a 5th (possibly 6th I just don't remember off hand). All retail games, no arcade games. (AC, AC2, ME2 and ME3 for sure I think I have another but don't remember)
3: Around 26,000
4: If it were impossible I wouldn't have it.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
1: Heartbreaker (kill a Handyman by only shooting his heart, did mine on 1999 mode)
2: I have 4 done I think. I am working on a 5th (possibly 6th I just don't remember off hand). All retail games, no arcade games. (AC, AC2, ME2 and ME3 for sure I think I have another but don't remember)
3: Around 26,000
4: If it were impossible I wouldn't have it.

I tried that one normal and gave up after reloading the 5th time, which weapon did you use?

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I tried that one normal and gave up after reloading the 5th time, which weapon did you use?

I did it on my first try for it on 1999 mode. Used the Hand Cannon and did an ass load of jumping on skylines. A cheep way is to use gear that allows for moments of invulnerability when jumping on or off of skylines as that includes the freight hooks in the area just outside the gunsmith. Keeps you from worrying too much about his attacks and lets you line up your shots. Don't do rapid fire and you should be alright.

Reactions: FREEDOM COBRA

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Whats your proudest achievement?
9150405882_75e9f0a440_o.png
How many Games have you completed, if none what game do you want to complete?

Well, it depends on what you mean by completed. 100% completion, all achievements attained, etc. I'm going to go with how many storylines/campaigns I've completed. Which I think is a bit over 100 different video games. Not including any arcade games, only AAA titles.
Whats your gamerscore?
On my current Gold gamercard, only 2150
Gamerscore_icon.png
Combined with my other profile (that I mainly used for 4 years) it's a total of 27,740
Gamerscore_icon.png

When I was younger, I used to go achievement hunting whenever I was bored. Now, I don't really pay too much attention to them, but they're always cool to get :y:

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
So, I think I'm pretty much the only person that cares about achievements but if anyone else is out there and is an avid achievement hunter I'd like to know:

1. Whats your proudest achievement?
  2. How many Games have you completed, if none what game do you want to complete?
  3. Whats your gamerscore?
  4. Do you have a now impossible to obtain achievement?(Zero-Hour, Rock Bands copyright reversals, etc.)
1). Hmm my proudest achievements.... thats a toughy ;
Boarderlands 1 - Ding! Champion - Earned level 50.
MGS Peace Walker HD - Elite Force - Cleared "Capture the Enemy Base 06" in OUTER OPS using only soldiers.
Halo 3 - Marathon Man - Accessed all Terminals in Campaign.
And last but not least.... Halo 3 - Save this Film - On a Mythic map , got a Perfection medal during a ranked or social match ( totally legit and not boosted in the slightest.. ok maybe a little ).

2. I've completed 6 games ( 7 but that one doesn't count as it wasn't done in the conventional method ). Avatar :TLB: TBE , Terminator Salvation , Harms Way , Halo 3 ODST , Minecraft and Halo 3.

3. Currently I sit on 48,578 gs.

4. Thats a great question , but I honestly don't know :p.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013

Not gonna lie only two video games have brought me to tears RDR is one of them.

Well, it depends on what you mean by completed. 100% completion, all achievements attained, etc. I'm going to go with how many storylines/campaigns I've completed. Which I think is a bit over 100 different video games. Not including any arcade games, only AAA titles.
I should specify in the OP, that ones my fault.

Halo 3 - Save this Film - On a Mythic map , got a Perfection medal during a ranked or social match ( totally legit and not boosted in the slightest.. ok maybe a little ).
With the ungodly hours I've sunk into Halo if I had this one it would be one of my favorites.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
2. I've completed 6 games ( 7 but that one doesn't count as it wasn't done in the conventional method ). Avatar :TLB: TBE , Terminator Salvation , Harms Way , Halo 3 ODST , Minecraft and Halo .

Shame on you for playing Avatar TLB. That game shouldnt count as it is the easiest 1k GS possible. The game itself is a crime against humanity as was the movie (thank god I never paid to see that pile of filth).

SHAME!!!!!

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Darn right I will hate. The show is amazing (I prefer seasons 2 and 3, 1 was kind of a bore for me) but the movie was a crime against humanity. The game is so bloody easy too...

I agree but in his defense, in SR:The Third you can make your character invulnerable(which I honestly didn't do, I bought all upgrades then reloaded the save so I would have a small challenge) and it is an easy game.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Darn right I will hate. The show is amazing (I prefer seasons 2 and 3, 1 was kind of a bore for me) but the movie was a crime against humanity. The game is so bloody easy too...

I watched the show for abit but never got to far into , back on topic though my proudest achievements would simply be any from MGS but if it's difficulty we're talking about here then my list stands :laugh:.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
I watched the show for abit but never got to far into , back on topic though my proudest achievements would simply be any from MGS but if it's difficulty we're talking about here then my list stands :laugh:.

Well, the difficulty can make you proud of it, but that doesn't necessarily make it your proudest. I'm thinking about getting the last 4 I need in Harm's Way(if you know me, you know outside of Halo and open world games I'm the worst fucking driver ever) but does anyone play that game online or do I need to rally some friends and all go online at the same time?