Infection 5 Levels of Terror [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2014
5 Levels of Terror (version 2015-01-24) - Survive 5 minute long levels of infection!

A remake of Oakley Hidef 5 Levels of Terror in Halo Reach, has finally came to Halo 2A with new surprises! In the old 5 levels, survivors had to holdout in 1 level for exactly One minute before a teleporter would spawn allowing them to go to the next level. However, in this new version, survivors must hold the payload in designated zones in each of the levels using the new Flight gametype in Halo 2A! Various weapons are scattered throughout each level so be sure to grab em before going to the...

Read more about this map...

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Your screenshots are not working properly. I would recommend either using the site's "Upload a File" function, or a service like PhotoBucket to host screenshots. Also, for future reference, the maps section is for finished maps which are on your file share. If your map is unfinished, we instead encourage you to create a map preview thread in the forge discussion forum.

Dec 11, 2014
Your screenshots are not working properly. I would recommend either using the site's "Upload a File" function, or a service like PhotoBucket to host screenshots. Also, for future reference, the maps section is for finished maps which are on your file share. If your map is unfinished, we instead encourage you to create a map preview thread in the forge discussion forum.
Ok thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.