Competitive 2

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
2 (version 1.0) - A remake of a classic BTB map from Halo Reach!

Ever since the release of Halo 4, I've been asked numerous times whether I would be remaking "S" from Halo Reach. S was a classic, a streamlined BTB design which created a delicate balance between warthogs and infantry. My response when asked this was always "no." I knew that with the changes made to the Halo sandbox in Halo 4, the delicate balance of S would now be a failure. You just can't balance warthogs on this tye of map when everyone can spawn with plasma pistols and plasma grenades....

Read more about this map...

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I was about to yell at you for the name, but the explanation for it makes PERFECT sense.
Anyways, Great map!

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
I'm glad you remade this one Psychoduck! I'm having a 16 person system link of old high school friends June 1st, and since I've been too busy at the office to forge much I was tooling around for some nice Big Team forge maps to play on. This will be played for sure, along with Mombasa! I'll let you know when I have the video posted up ;)

Reactions: Psychoduck
I appreciate this rebuild render! I played this map fairly frequently in Reach, and then in a not to long ago lobby, it was in the rotation! 10 seconds into the match I knew exactly where I was, and how I wanted to play! Thanks for the time in rebuilding it, I also appreciate the folks who encouraged you to reboot!