Lobby Recap ✦NinetysBorn's 2/22 Customs✦

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
SHORT RECAP:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The game started around 5:30pm PST as planned. I slowly began to invite everyone who rsvp'd, starting from the first to send me the rsvp message "inv90" to the last. After I waited about 5 minutes for rsvp'd players, I changed the party from "invite only" to "open." Then after about 5 minutes or so, we got a full party and the custom games began :)
We started off with Boogeyman on Netherden (slender) as planned and it went perfectly, as everyone slowly began to introduce themselves. Unfortunately, it wasn't recorded because we were having some problems with the hd pvr, but it was fixed around the 2nd/ 3rd map we played on. After Netherden (slender) we played some good ol' Jumprope :) followed by NZ_Insanity, Nacht Der Untoten, Bowser's Castle, and many, many more :D
As we all know, yesterday (2/22) the Halo 4 servers were down for about 8 hours -___- I had the option to cancel my entire game night :( Because I was very aware of the huge possiblity of TERRIBLE lag and connection issues. Nonetheless I said:
Lol sorry I just had to do it. So I opened the flood gates and decided "FUCK LAG" we will continue on, regardless. Overall, the custom games went smoothly and, of course, it was tons of fun :) We did, though, start to experience the lag around our 6th/7th map and it was just awful :/ I thought this was going to be the death of our lobby.... But I underestimated one thing. The strength and awesomeness of our lobby members :cool: aww yeahh :cool: We DID NOT let the lag beat us and so we prevailed :cool: The servers slowly began to come back on and there was no more issues with lag :D
Well there you have it! The entire night went smoothly, besides the dam lag (343i get it together). We played on ridiculously awesome maps, everyone had a good time enjoying eachothers' company, the lobby lasted over 7 hours , and the whole night was just awesome guys :D Thank you to everyone who joined, I can't wait for the next custom games. Hope all you guys make it to my custom games again for another awesome lobby, as well as players I have yet to meet :) Take care you guys.
Special Thanx To: DivineKnight22, pictos11, AzZurRi is CLE, and AdamMc66 for being there from the start to the very end. Also, to HELLSINGEDUARDO for still making it to my custom games even though we're in completely opposite time zones lol. Thanx you guys!
8501144601_0a5e9426a4.jpg