Mini Game [Oct 17, 2015] Ze Legandary BC's Halo Reach Custom Gamenight ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) (Bad Company 173)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bads%2BNew%2BLOGO0031.jpg

hey guys, BC here. It's been awhile since I've hosted a custom game on this site. Reasons include; HC being "dead" (excluding admins, staff, and a few members), MCC's craptacular release, and the extreme difficulty of getting fellow Spartans, Skrubs, Noobs, Girl Gamers, and even Trolls, but I thought to myself "screw it, why not try hosting again". I also like to mention a possible youtube recording of this lobby, I'm not sure if the video is going to be a "funtage" or a "10 minute gameplay", I'll have to see how things go. Just read the rules and instructions and your all set.:)

A little example of my lobbies/videos:

here is some of the gametypes we will be playin:

Nascar

Jumprope

Bulldogs

Musical Chairs

Cat n Mouse

Armor Walkers

And many more!!!!

How to join:
1.RVSP

2.put halo reach disc in your xbox 360(and play it)

3.send MSG saying "inv" to GT: Bad Company 173

4.accept invite when its sent to you

Rules:

No request for promotion

No disrespect

No "Debbie Downers", "Salty Gingers", "Squeakers" or "Skrubs" (unless if ur kool m8)

No "play this map" or "letme put up a map!!!"

Don't invite players unless there's less than 8 in the lobby . Ignore that please ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

No AFK players(unless if you will be back in 5 min)

No obnoxious players (do I need to show the example again?)

No rage quitting:mad:(you can still rage just don't quit)

Mics are recommended but not required

Offensive language will only get you kicked/banned if its in a sexist or raciest manner

FAILURE TO READ AND OBEY RULES WILL RESULIT IN KICK/BAN/HUMILIATION!!!!!!!!!!

Rules During my youtube recordings:

No racist and offensive language (of any kind)

No music playing

No obnoxious behavior(unless if you want to be a youtube star >:3)

If you can't obey these rules, then expect to be kicked or temporarily muted
Have fun, feel free to add me on xbox if you want keep coming to my lobbys, be sure to check out my youtube "Bad Company Gaming", and don't forget to rape (I mean RATE) my lobby. Also I'm planing on setting up a "Primal Carnage" server. :D

3e8c2373ce76532e7f16005f3504ae8b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.