[May 19, 2014] Halo 3 FUN Customs! (dylan guitar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screech

Novice
Jan 17, 2014
funcustoms_zpsdc10ece3.png

Sup, everyone! I've been playing Halo for a long time now and in that time I've hosted a ton of unorganized custom games... most of which took place during Halo 3's heyday! Along with that, I've played in a lot of cool lobbies hosted by members of this very website.

Soooo, I thought it was time to give hosting an organized custom game lobby via HaloCustoms.com a shot! And what better game to do it on than Halo 3?

The games will commence around 8pm EST on Monday, May 19th and we'll be playing minigames (stuff like Garbage Man, Jenga, Sky Castle, Halo on Halo, Smear the Queer, etc.) and race maps! Nothing serious or rage-inducing :p

My gt is "dylan guitar". To join, simply send me a message saying "inv" or something of the like 15 mins before 8pm EST.

With that said, here are a few rules to my lobby:

1. Don't be (too big of) a jerk
2. Please, plug in your mic and talk in game chat!
3. Don't ask for host - if you have a gametype/map you wanna play, put it in your fileshare and tell me the name!

And that's pretty much everything! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you there :)

Last edited:

Screech

Novice
Jan 17, 2014
If enough people come, we might be able to play OMG on WTF. I have the map/type.
Awesome, RSVPs are really starting to pick up and a lot of people have sent me messages on XBL about coming to play so I'm sure we'll have enough people :) Thanks for RSVPing as well, seeya tomorrow night!

Screech

Novice
Jan 17, 2014
Thanks to everyone who came out. Sorry there were a few bumps here and there, but I hope everyone had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.