Gaming Call of Duty: Ghosts

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Until I test it for myself, I won't buy the game. MW3 discouraged me from buying BO2, so even if IW revamps Ghosts, there's plenty of skepticism to go around.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Until I test it for myself, I won't buy the game. MW3 discouraged me from buying BO2, so even if IW revamps Ghosts, there's plenty of skepticism to go around.

I won't buy the game either, im actually surprised there's still so much interest in that franchise. I will check it out as always, but no CoD hooked me since CoD 4

Reactions: RogerDodger

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
I'll probably badmouth it and refuse to buy it until a week or two after it comes out.

Then I'll get it because that's what the majority of my friends play. Then after 2 months, I'll go back to pretty much just playing halo.

Reactions: Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I'll probably badmouth it and refuse to buy it until a week or two after it comes out.

Then I'll get it because that's what the majority of my friends play. Then after 2 months, I'll go back to pretty much just playing halo.

i think thats the story of MANY gamers throughout the world

Jan 16, 2013
To be fair I really like the look of the new gametypes, teamed up with some of the more classic modes.

I'll play it by ear, haven't played CoD for a few years now and if it look decent from reviews and gameplay I might consider getting it.

Most likely though I'll be rather absorbed with GTA Online and will not have time for it but who knows... only time will tell :)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
COD_Long-range-knife-stabbing.gif

...Nuff said.