Halo should 343 integrate community maps after they fix the fileshare

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
they are already planning to do this. new community maps will be going into MM on monday if i am not mistaken.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
well ive played one of them and its a really solid symmetrical arena, a type of map which the game is sorely missing.
from what i've seen of the others, they are also symm arenas.
i am more of a social/casual halo player, but i think its absolutely excellent that maps like this are getting in.
i hope it will reinvigorate the competitive population of halo 4.

iForge

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
K-mart
I think 343i should use GOOD flood maps, I don't know how they picked the ones they had in Reach over the good ones...

mazdak26

Proficient
They didn't pick any maps for reach. That's the problem. I really would have liked it if they had added community infection maps and gametypes to MM because they were leaps and bounds better than default infection maps. That being said, they were the guys who put Midas into matchmaking, the best map in halo's existence.

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
I think 343i should use GOOD flood maps, I don't know how they picked the ones they had in Reach over the good ones...
I would love if they would use some good Flood maps. Or pretty much anything than other the default, barren maps they use now.

Parker Melnyk

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
a galaxy far far away
I think they should bring in good maps and gametypes made by community. In halo 5 i would like a system like far cry 3 were there is a testing match making lobby and after your game you rate it and if it gets really good ratings they can put it in regular competative Matchmaking

Reactions: Li The Saint iL

Li The Saint iL

Qualified
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
It would be pretty awesome if we could submit our own maps for matchmaking play and rate it after for sure! it would be great to get more credits out of fun custom maps. matchmaking can get boring! we need something to mix it up!