Mini Game 10 Seconds

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
10 Seconds (version 1) - You have 10 seconds to complete the task in front of you... Single player or Multiplayer!

Welcome to Just One Player's
10 Seconds
-
The new high score mini-game that can also be played Multiplayer!

View attachment 10371

What It's all About
At the beginning of the game session, the player(s) will spawn in one of 32 areas. That's right, I said 32! :eek: In each of these areas there is...

Read more about this map...

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
I'm already the Master of Debating. I'm not going to play your game, on the grounds that I may have my title altered to "10 seconds Master" in the process.

All jokes aside, the idea here is fantastic. It's really nice that you also managed to incorporate the game to handle a multiplayer experience. since most of the custom gamers nowadays won't go near a single player game without a contest to pursue or something.

Reactions: Player and Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
First place looks so gay, I think, I will stay second the whole time....
chansub-global-emoticon-ce52b18fccf73b29-25x32.png

Reactions: Player

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
I'm already the Master of Debating. I'm not going to play your game, on the grounds that I may have my title altered to "10 seconds Master" in the process.

All jokes aside, the idea here is fantastic. It's really nice that you also managed to incorporate the game to handle a multiplayer experience. since most of the custom gamers nowadays won't go near a single player game without a contest to pursue or something.
Thanks Debs! But c'mon... you have to play it. :D

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Alright bitches! :D I died about 50 times today and rage quit about 100 times [My previous score was 1869, so I only accepted runs with obstacles where I can reach more than 200 or above 195] ...

And *finally* I was lucky and got the right combination of obstacles!! I'm so happy right now!

1920 - Oh yeaaaa. :p

Btw if you watch this film, you might find somthing wierd. I was actually surprised that I didn't get over 2000 as I scored over 200 points at every obstacle except two.
I think Halo 4 lag makes it so the last points *you* see on the screen doesn't count for the game, I don't know....
https://www.halowaypoint.com/de-de/.../details/84a53e91-2ebd-4aed-8d16-1b9226650e8b

Reactions: Player

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Player updated 10 Seconds with a new update entry:

Balancing Update

Big update to over ten obstacles that include Simpler Game, Pyramid, Rock Climb, Hopscotch, Target Practice, and more. Changes made to make game play more balanced. 200 points can be scored on almost ALL obstacles if performed correctly.
It's highly recommended that you download the new map because it should lead to significantly higher scores! :y:
I also added a 'Score System' section in the post so players know just how many points they get for each 'seconds remaining'.

Read the rest of this update entry...