Gaming Most memorable gaming quotes

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
What are your most memorable quotes from any character in games? Feel free to post more than one!

Mine would be

"Send me out...with a bang" - Sergeant Johnson

"Were it so easy" - Thel Vadam (Halo 3 Arbiter)

"When I said "deadly neurotoxin," the "deadly" was in massive sarcasm quotes. I could take a bath in this stuff. Put it on cereal, rub it right into my eyes... honestly, it's not deadly at all... to *me*. You, on the other hand, are going to find its deadliness... a lot less funny" - Glados from Portal

Reactions: Buddy

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Way to go, post the exact same thing on FH too, made me laugh.

“Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!” (Super Mario Bros.)

FINISH HIM!

You must construct addition pylons.

I CHOOSE YOU! - Pokemon

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
The cake is a lie! (Portal)

Shake'em baby! (Duke Nukem 3D)

Really.... Commander? (EDI after probing Uranus in Mass Effect 2)

Chicken Chaser? (Fable)

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
"Wait... I know you"; "I was once an adventurer like you..." - Skyrim Guards
"All it takes to change the course of history, is the will of a single man" - Makarov, CoD MW3
Everything the original Halo announcer said, including Cheney Mania!
"Is he takin' a piss?" - Captain Price

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
"You used to be fearless. You would have given your life to save. Don't you know what that meant to us? You gave us all courage. Hmph, maybe you should have kept some for yourself." - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

"If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness." - Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

"Goddammit, I trusted you! Fuck you... and fuck your Marker!" Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 2)

"Fucking sprayed his ass everywhere." - Weasel (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." - Kingdom Hearts

"Every heart is filled with light, but to find it, you must first venture through darkness..." - Kingdom Hearts

Forgebook

Qualified
May 15, 2013
California
www.youtube.com
"You used to be fearless. You would have given your life to save. Don't you know what that meant to us? You gave us all courage. Hmph, maybe you should have kept some for yourself." - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

"If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness." - Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

"Goddammit, I trusted you! Fuck you... and fuck your Marker!" Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 2)

"Fucking sprayed his ass everywhere." - Weasel (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." - Kingdom Hearts

"Every heart is filled with light, but to find it, you must first venture through darkness..." - Kingdom Hearts

Gosh dude I freaken love the Kingdom Hearts ones, can not wait for the third one!!!

Elite Sniper

Novice
Jul 11, 2013
Athens, Greece
  • "Sir, Finishing This Fight"-- Master Chief, Halo 2....
  • "Wake me. When you need me."-- Master Chief, Halo 3
  • "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." -- Assassins, Assassin's Creed series
  • "We fight or we die!"-- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 3
  • "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL"-- Harbinger, Mass Effect 2
  • "WHOOO!! Yeah! Bring it on sucker! This my kind of sh*t!"-- Cole, Gears of war
  • "Who wants toast?!" - "I like 'em crispy!"-- Marcus / Dom, Gears of War 2 (Easter Egg)

Reactions: Absentduck
Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
It's not one of our sir

Take it out.

This is Spartan 117, can anyone hear me?

Chief, what are you doing?

Finishing this fight!
more like
master chief mind telling me what your doing on that ship
sir... making a vague statement that will surprise players and shadow a third halo
or you could say here to kill truth
nah

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
"War, war never changes"-Ron Pearlmen(Narrator) in Fallout​
"Who don't wanna be Johnny Gat?"-Daniel Dae Kim(Johnny Gat) in Saints Row: The Third​
"Its time to DESTROY ALL HUMANS!"-Richard Steven Horvitz(Pox) in Destroy All Humans!​
I wanted to say some duke nukem, but the best are all references to Evil Dead.:rofl: