Gaming Are You Getting GTA V?

Are You Getting GTA V?

• Total voters

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA

GTA V is going to be an amazing record breaking game, are you going to buy it? It releases September 17th, are you going to reserve it now while you still can? I know I am :)

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I know everyone's gonna disagree with me here, but I don't like games such as GTA or Saints Row. Not one bit. Nothing in particular turns me off these sorts of games, but overall they just feel... Off.

I understand. Some people just don't like Grand Theft Auto. I incline you to ignore that feeling though, and at least test run GTA V :) if anything, let it be just for the lolz man :)

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I'm really not a fan of these sort of games. I hate playing as those types of characters, I won't even play renegade in Mass Effect. Playing as a vigilante such as is being shown in Watch Dogs isn't so bad, but playing as the scum of humanity just turns me off. Same with Saints Row, no matter how ridiculous it is I don't find it fun.

Hmm. I never even looked at it that way. When I play GTA I simply look at it as a video game that has great features to offer, like any other game. I mean when you play Halo do you see yourself as a super soldier that is a cold blooded killer? I understand how such plot points can turn you off from a game, but that seems a bit ridiculous to me. It's a videogame, if it has great gameplay to offer than I'm going to play it. I suppose everyone has their own tastes in video games. Some like sci-fi fantasy, others like typical shooter games, and some like rpgs. I just don't understand how playing as a criminal can completely turn you off from a game... Oh and I say criminal because they are not straight up "scum of humanity." They don't go out and rape little kids, torture animals, or something horrible like that.