Youtube Partnership (Get Paid on Youtube)

Are you interested in becoming a youtube partner?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • kinda

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

0IAH

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
STL
If you think you have a great youtube channel and you want to make a little bit of money off of it -- read below to see how I am doing it:

Have you ever seen a customized thumbnail on youtube and wondered how that person did it? Have you ever seen a youtube channel that has more space on its channel homepage?

This is all because of the third party networks that are connected through youtube.

My youtube channel is: www.youtube.com/user/0IAH
I got partnered with the RPM network a few months ago and it has been so wonderful!! I applied for Machinima, IGN, and other networks. They all accepted but I chose RPM network because I felt it would promote my small channel very well. Most networks tend to promote their bigger channels. RPM network has helped my youtube channel grow so much in the past couple months.

Read the following for some tips:

--Do research on different networks and apply to them. Applying never hurts (its free too lol)

--Find the best network for you and try it out. Getting partnered takes a little bit of time but it is all worth it in the end.

--If you would like to apply Youtube's fastest growing network, click here.

Message me if you have any questions about getting a youtube partnership.

Thanks

-Josh

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
If you think you have a great youtube channel and you want to make a little bit of money off of it -- read below to see how I am doing

Partnership is honestly a 1/1000 shot. You have to have the right combination of networking and professional video making to cultivate subscribers.

Sorry, scratch out the latter part. Anyone can make multiple half-ass commentaries and inflate their channel through networking advertizement. That's why I stopped - few appreciate the guys that bring the best talent.