Introduction yo!

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
THE BOSS! Your font size suits your username quite well. ;)
Wecome aboard boss man! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Reactions: THE BOSS

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey delicious! It'd be good to go ahead and make your own intro thread to let us know a little about yourself! But seeing as this could benefit The Boss too I'll answer your question here :)

To find scheduled games going on currently, check the forum index here. You'll find a list of the current games on the far left side of the page. Check those out and see who's hosting them, then if you're interested, send them a message over live asking if there's any room! Also, to find a schedule of all the upcoming games, check here. From there you can also schedule your own game! Hope this helps, and if you need anything else feel free to ask me :D

Reactions: Isitdelicious

Isitdelicious

Novice
Feb 14, 2013
Kent, Uk.
Thanks, it can be so hard being the "newbie" (do the kids still use that word?) on a forum lol. I look forward to becoming an active member and playing some Halo with people.

THE BOSS

Qualified
Feb 14, 2013
Well thanks for the worm welcome dude. I guess I just got to host some- HOLY CRAP I am now hosting a game on the 2nd of march at 8:00AM!!!! ;) join ;) profile is YOGCASTSJIN. whats yours?