Introduction Yo Whats up!

JIGGLE CHI3F

Novice
Apr 7, 2014
Hey yo guys,

My name is Jiggle Chief and I love to forge! My favorite game types are Swat, Dominion, and Team action sack. I'm still sort of new to Halo 4 and my maps aren't as great as the maps that I've seen posted by other players on this sight, but I am learning and trying to make fun maps for my friends and the rest of the Halo community to play on. I hope that I'll be able to bring ya'll some good maps later on!

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Post it here and people will comment, give you feed back, and help you out. There is no better way to get better at forging and grow as a forger, if you don't let the community help you out from time to time. I started out in competitive BTB maps and I quickly found that was not my forte. So I built a Game-type and people enjoyed that. I then recreated a mini game back from reach in Halo 4, and that's when I knew mini games was where it was for me. Take feed back and improve upon it. I already see you accept that your not a good forger which is the first step in becoming one. Good Luck and Welcome to the Halo Customs Community. (P.S I'm the one who Made "Blaze Cave" "Dunk Tank" "Green Lantern" "Orbital Launch" "Chase" "Floor Runners" to name a few.)