Introduction Yo bros!

SwedishGuy

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Sweden
Good day sir or ma'am, I hope your having a nice day.

I'm SwedishGuy, or Unforgiven215 (my gamertag), you can call me whichever you prefer. My name is Oscar, and as you might have guessed; I live in Sweden :)
I'm seventeen, soon 18 and I like to play Halo. I'm kinda good at the game, not a real pro like Walshy and those real legends, but I've got a few perfections in my backpack at leats :)
When I'm not playing games I like to play guitar. I mostly play Heavy Metal, because that's the music I enjoy listening to.

I don't really now what else there is to say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you feel like adding me as a friend on Xbox that's all right too. My english speaking is a bit lacking... I know many words and grammar and all that, but my friends thinks that I sound really swedish when I speak xD

Keep on having a nice day ;D // SwedishGuy

Reactions: Insane54

SwedishGuy

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Sweden
Yeah, I mostly listen to (and play) Power Metal or more classic Heavy Metal like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Dio. I'm not a huge fan of the mordern kind of metal like Metalcore and Death Metal... Sweden has some great bands like Sabaton :D

Reactions: Titmar

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
do you ever listen to Merciless or Seance? they are some great death metal from Sweden. old school death metal, not new metalcore garbage

SwedishGuy

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
Sweden
No, I'm just not into the growling kind of music. I like bands like Gamma Ray, Helloween, Blind Guardian, that's more the kind of music I'm into.

Reactions: Titmar