Map Preview Yeti Cove

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
YETI COVE
By: PA1NTS
"Tourists heading to Yeti Cove this year will see more than they bargained for."
148hd7n.jpg
  • Supports Hivemind and Classic Alpha Zombies
  • The map only uses rocks, wall colisseums and stunt ramps. I'm doing a "no structures allowed" challenge. Even though walls and ramps are technically structure pieces, the exception to the rule is that you only use them as sand or snow. In this case, sand.
  • Toying with the idea of making a 1v1/2v2 competitive version of this map, since it could work. What do you think?
  • More pictures to come

Reactions: Ticky

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
If it's sand, what does a Yeti have to do with it? Or, is the title to express the duality of the terraforming technique being both sand and/or snow?

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
If it's sand, what does a Yeti have to do with it? Or, is the title to express the duality of the terraforming technique being both sand and/or snow?
Probably a typo?

Either way, this looks pretty cool. But isn't it a little bit on the smaller side?

Ticky

Expert
Jan 15, 2013
I like the name. I had a chance to run around on this map earlier when it wasn't as complete. I would like to see it become a 1v1 map honestly.

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
I like the name. I had a chance to run around on this map earlier when it wasn't as complete. I would like to see it become a 1v1 map honestly.
Working on the 1v1 version now. Flood and Competitive versions will be released soon.