• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I think it's safe to say that nobody here wants you to leave. :)

Edit: Why the hell did people vote that you should leave?! Even if it was a joke, this clearly isn't the time for such shenanigans.
They probably did for her own sake, because if she doesn't feel appreciated and it's unlikely that this will change, maybe they think it's better to just leave. Not saying I agree, just saying.

Reactions: Cuffs and Zandril

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
They probably did for her own sake, because if she doesn't feel appreciated and it's unlikely that this will change, maybe they think it's better to just leave. Not saying I agree, just saying.

If I recall she had a tough time testing maps the other night.
Honestly she's a great person and I don't know who would want her to leave us for any given period of time.

In all serious, if you feel offended by some of the users, you can always use the nifty ignore feature. I don't really know you, but as I see, there are some people here who think you're a cool guy, so it's not like the whole site is against you. If you so do wish I'd check out your maps when I have the time, and offer the best feedback I can give.

And there's always the Wheelman perk.

KatTheGamerGirl

Proficient
Mar 14, 2013
ShadowOrganization }§{

In all serious, if you feel offended by some of the users, you can always use the nifty ignore feature. I don't really know you, but as I see, there are some people here who think you're a cool guy, so it's not like the whole site is against you. If you so do wish I'd check out your maps when I have the time, and offer the best feedback I can give.

And there's always the Wheelman perk.
I'm a girl

I'm a girl

shock-face-o.jpg