Introduction whuddup doeeee?

BAMFthesenior

Qualified
Aug 1, 2013
Excuse the grammar in the title i like to have fun sometimes... Anyways my name is Jake, but my friends call me Jakobe or Kobe. My gamertag is "BAMFthesenior" and I enjoy playing games like Battle Field 3, Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, or Castle Miner Z depending on my mood. Recently i've been aching to play some good 'ole custom games to bring back memories of my Halo 3 days. I love gametypes like Fatkid, Hide n Seek, Ducks, and other Objective based games, i'm also always open to something new. Message or Invite me if you want a good and well mannered player in your lobby :)

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Jake and welcome to Halocustoms! It's always good to see another competitive player here , though I still suck at Battlefield 3 :laugh:. The old games from H3 are by far and I'm glad you remembered so many but you left out one of my favorites... RUN MEXICAN! RUN! One of thee best custom games ever ^.^.

Anyways , if you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll try to answer them best we can. Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.