Introduction Who wants to play Halo 3 Customs?

shinymasonite

Novice
Apr 17, 2013
So, by now we all know that halo 4 has the shittiest shit that ever shat shit in terms of custom games.
So, I'm looking for people who want to play custom HALO 3 and HALO REACH games!
Classic game modes like:
Jenga!
Predator!
Hogwars!
Zeus!
28 Days Later!
Michael Myers!
Smear the Queer!
AND WHATEVER ELSE I CAN'T THINK OF BUT IS TOTALLY AWESOME

These custom games will most likely happen between 6pm and midnight eastern time during the week (typical after work hours). Anyone who sees the post and wants in on the action can feel free to send me a friend request and jump in. My gamer tag is ShinyMasonite.
Now lets get out there and show 343i how much we appreciate them screwing us over in the custom games department by playing a SIX YEAR OLD game that IS TEN THOUSAND TIMES BETTER!

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Tell that to the people submitting awesome custom maps every day! But yeah halo 3 and reach customs are awesome as well ;) i disagree on the most things you said though. I might have to get the mythic mappack soon

shinymasonite

Novice
Apr 17, 2013
My problem with halo four isnt the forge tools, it's the plethora of absent game types. race, VIP, juggernaut, tradition infection? I don't understand why those didn't return. None of my favorite modes are functional without them.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
My problem with halo four isnt the forge tools, it's the plethora of absent game types. race, VIP, juggernaut, tradition infection? I don't understand why those didn't return. None of my favorite modes are functional without them.
We recreated everything but race really ^^ whether its via mods or some trickery. Also we have new gametypes to play with ;)
Its totally okay to like h3 and reach customs better but dont bash on halo 4 without reasonable arguments. Id like to see an old school host on here because we lack those ;) interested im hosting h3 and reach?

shinymasonite

Novice
Apr 17, 2013
I don't see how my argument isn't reasonable. They took out features that people used all the time for the past installations. What is unreasonable is the fact that you have to go out of your way by modding or testing every littler switch in every little element to get what should be the simplest thing in the world working.
There was no reason not to include the things they left out.
Halo 4 does some things right but it completely fucked the creative community that's been established since halo 3. Ad this isn't coming from someone completely biased against halo 4. I've already dumped over 40 hours into matchmaking, it's fun for the most part. I could do without ordinance drops.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Apparently not, what timezone is this site based in? I was on at 9pm eastern
Multinational, it automaticly shows every time in your preferred timezone, nifty eh? Its just that im from germany ;) your timezone is perfect since you can take advantage of the highest population spike on this site, most users are american! Schedule your lobbies here and users can join directly through the site http://halocustoms.com/customs/create. After 25 positive user ratings you become goldhost and your lobbies are highlighted in gold. Any more questions?