Introduction Who, me?

Jul 19, 2013
Oklahoma
Hey guys. Cheesybiscutman here. I was never real good with autobio's so I will keep it short. I'm about 16, i've been playing xbox for around 7 years. My favorite game is halo 3 only because of all the absolutely amazing custom games and I often enjoy playing COD:BOII With a k/d of 1.34 and rising. I guess what i'm trying to say is I'm not a noob. i also enjoy AC every now and then and I love sneak games like splinter cell conviction. I'm only looking for a good time although I do find interest in competition. I mostly play games for social part as I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere. Oh yeah, I love Nutella and I'm lazy.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Cheesybiscutman ( love the name by the way ) and welcome to Halocustoms! I always love to see another person interested in competitive games such as yourself , they always have that feel where you need to always improve or adapt ^.^.

Anyways , if you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll try to answer them best we can. Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.