Introduction Who am I?

CayanWolf

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
Hey fellow Halo 4 fans,
CayanWolf here. I love watching a ton of the custom maps that you guys play on Youtube and I've always wanted to join in on the fun. The only problem is that I have no idea how to download the maps and such. Why you ask? Good question! I just purchased my first 360 back in November for the release of Halo 4 (long time fan). So I'm new to custom maps and online playing but I'd love to learn and become as experienced as the rest of you. Cheers!

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
welcome to the site!

right now downloading maps from the waypoint website, so you have to do file searches in game and its a bit exhausting. i'm sure you'll figure it out someday! i think most THFE videos have directions too. Another easy way to do it is just save maps you play in one of our many customs lobbies ;)

CayanWolf

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
Am I correct to assume that when you say football, and you spelled "favourite" with a european "U" that you're speaking of what us americans call soccer? I've never been the biggest fan (shoot me now) but I do enjoy watching the World Cup games when they come on. I'm typically a Germany fan in terms of countries (lived there for 8 years) but I've never been able to get into the sport on a smaller scale like Real Madrid or the like. Sorry!

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Am I correct to assume that when you say football, and you spelled "favourite" with a european "U" that you're speaking of what us americans call soccer? I've never been the biggest fan (shot me now) but I do enjoy watching the World Cup games when they come on. I'm typically a Germany fan in terms of countries (lived there for 8 years) but I've never been able to get into the sport on a smaller scale like Real Madrid or the like. Sorry!
You said Cheers, which I took as a sign that you live in Europe, most likely England, I've never heard that here in the US.

I go to England every now and then, and my dad travels there a lot, but I'm from California.

CayanWolf

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
You said Cheers, which I took as a sign that you live in Europe, most likely England, I've never heard that here in the US.

I go to England every now and then, and my dad travels there a lot, but I'm from California.
Apologies for the confusion. Living in Europe I did manage to pick up a few things. And I'm typically chipper enough to say some things different. Plus I watch some british television so that does it sometimes too. (TV is taking over our minds man!) My brother is in Cali and I'm in Virginia.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Apologies for the confusion. Living in Europe I did manage to pick up a few things. And I'm typically chipper enough to say some things different. Plus I watch some british television so that does it sometimes too. (TV is taking over our minds man!) My brother is in Cali and I'm in Virginia.
Same with me, except with books, I have a terrible habit of writing color as colour, and the other ones like that, I love Maltesers, and have two boxes thank God, and some British shows are awesome, but the rest I just don't get.

Awesome dude, I applied to UVA for college.

CayanWolf

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
Same with me, except with books, I have a terrible habit of writing color as colour, and the other ones like that, I love Maltesers, and have two boxes thank God, and some British shows are awesome, but the rest I just don't get.

Awesome dude, I applied to UVA for college.
Oh no man! My bother went to VA Tech, our whole family cheers for them during Football games! I'm sorry you chose UVA ;) I think we should just switch a lot of spellings back to the old ways. Armour looks way cooler and more appropriate then Armor. Colour as well. And then teachers and professors have the nerve to "correct" you and say it's wrong. No good sir, YOU ARE WRONG!

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Oh no man! My bother went to VA Tech, our whole family cheers for them during Football games! I'm sorry you chose UVA ;) I think we should just switch a lot of spellings back to the old ways. Armour looks way cooler and more appropriate then Armor. Colour as well. And then teachers and professors have the nerve to "correct" you and say it's wrong. No good sir, YOU ARE WRONG!
Technically it should be correct, but THIS IS AMERICA WE SPEAK AMERICAN!!!! I always type armour, armor just looks flat out terrible, I can deal with color and favorite though.

My mom corrects me when she proof reads my papers, it is so irritating.

also, I didn't choose UVA, I just wanted to apply to see if I could get in :p

CayanWolf

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
Technically it should be correct, but THIS IS AMERICA WE SPEAK AMERICAN!!!! I always type armour, armor just looks flat out terrible, I can deal with color and favorite though.

My mom corrects me when she proof reads my papers, it is so irritating.

also, I didn't choose UVA, I just wanted to apply to see if I could get in :p
Well no hard feelings then. Hey if you want to play some War Games or even Custom maps you've got I'm down. I'm not an amazing player but I'm down for doing the campaign on legendary or anything else. GT: NutmegWolf

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Well no hard feelings then. Hey if you want to play some War Games or even Custom maps you've got I'm down. I'm not an amazing player but I'm down for doing the campaign on legendary or anything else. GT: NutmegWolf
I would, but I hardly play xbox anymore, and I just started up the baseball season so I am quite pressed for time, especially if I want to continue my weekend antics.