Introduction whats up!

Jontie

Qualified
May 19, 2013
whats going on guys?! im brand new to this website and have no idea how stuff works. My name is Jonathan and i hope i get to meet alot of you all. i was interested in this website because i heard you guys host many custom games and thats what ive been looking foward to since day 1 after halo 4 was released.

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
every member here can join or create a custom game lobby via the site. to attend a game you have to click on the one youd like to join (timezones adjust automaticly) and click on the giant green checker mark to RSVP. if you RSVP'd to a lobby you can rate the host good or bad after it is over. hosts get gold status after 25 ratings. gold status only means their lobbies will be highlighted gold. to join simply click on the gamertag of the host and you will be taken to the message center of xbox.com and can then message the host to invite you.
its also possible to host your own lobbies at the time you want and people can join your lobby via the site. for cool custom maps i recommend checking out our maps section