Introduction What's Up!

Crazyadam97

Novice
Mar 2, 2013
Sup guys, one of my friends told me about this site and it seemed pretty cool. My gamertag is Crazyadam97 (I've had this username since my frist email account 5+ years ago and just stuck with it). My name's Adam, I'm 15 and I just love playing to play. My first Halo game was Halo Combat Evolved (Halo 1) for Xbox so I've been playing since the beginning. My all time favorite Halo game is Halo ODST. Lately I've been playing a lot more Halo: Reach. Here's my story.

Since November 20, 2012, I didn't have Xbox Live, but I still had Halo 3, Reach, 4, etc. For some reason, I couldn't just merge Xbox Live to that existing account, I had to make a new one (there is probably a way, it doesn't matter now). So I had to restart all my progress with the Halo games and all games for that matter. On Reach I got Major Grade 3. Offline. I just playing a bunch of Campaign and and Forge. So now I'm trying to get all the data back, and I really got into the Reach multiplayer. For some reason, I just like Reach a lot. Maybe more than 4.

Reactions: Berb