Introduction What's up fellow gamers

OutgoingCord4

Novice
Apr 8, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is luke. I love forging and making game modes. I first started playing halo in halo 3 when I didn't have xbox live. I forged maps that I played on with my 3 brothers in a four way split screen. But now my oldest brother's moved out and another is graduated and in college. I still have the love for forging but no outlet. I hear this is the place to go.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is luke. I love forging and making game modes. I first started playing halo in halo 3 when I didn't have xbox live. I forged maps that I played on with my 3 brothers in a four way split screen. But now my oldest brother's moved out and another is graduated and in college. I still have the love for forging but no outlet. I hear this is the place to go.

Yes it is.
Here on HaloCustoms, we are known for our Forgers and Custom Games, so you sound like you'll fit right in.
Welcome. Stay for a while!

OutgoingCord4

Novice
Apr 8, 2013
Yeah sorry i haven't been on in a while. I was in a school crunch and I'm finally through the worst of it. I would post maps but i can't sign into waypoint because i can't remember the email account password that i used which, of course, they require in order to verify that I'm me.