What will you Forge in Halo 5 Forge?

Shadowcat AZ

Proficient
May 26, 2013
It seems to be a pretty straight forward question, and I am pretty sure you have seen all of the sneek-peeks and behind the scenes videos of the new forge, so the question remains, what will you Forge?

I myself am planning a re-forge of my map Turmoil, using all the new pieces and attributes of the new H5 Forge, and it's really too bad that there is no Flood or infection, because a recreation of my Mona Lisa map would look really good I think.

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
Obviously I'm going to take advantage of the new color pallet by making a playroom arena out of exclusively primary and wood-like colors. Who wouldn't?

PR3VAILES

Novice
Aug 18, 2015
I'm working on a BTB Map that I've blue printed, but can not show because it's a surprise!
Will be playable for Big Team Slayer, Big Team CTF, and possibly Strongholds.
I've have had a lot of Forge experience. Made plenty of BTB maps, Arena maps, and FFA maps.
I just discovered this thread near the end of Halo MCC. So, I can't wait to show some of my work.
Good luck to everyone here, and I will be hosting Custom Lobbies as soon as thy creations art done!
If you end up enjoying my content please share it, and always look out for more that I will have coming!