What does HaloCustoms Stand for you?

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
The place where I started hosting, started actually building relationships through the site than making friends that weren't what I was looking for in MM. Due to our geological location MM would have had a VERY small chance that I would ever meet any of the people I treat like brothers and sisters on this site

Reactions: Charles Stoot

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
To me, HaloCustoms is an amazing interface that brings people together to enjoy a common interest. It's a simple, fun, free way to literally improve the quality of life for hundreds or even thousands of our users -- we're here to make Halo better. That's why this site is focused on common sense, on casual fun, and based on strong inner-community interaction! I'm particularly excited for the future, to see this site grow into something even greater. I really strongly believe in the people who make this site go (particularly @Dax and @Tedium) and the people that support us (:heart: THFE), and I think as we grow, you'll just continue to see us innovate and improve ourselves. We're never going to settle to be "another Halo community", even if we become the largest or best, because the point isn't to get big! We're here to connect as many people as possible, and make their Halo time more enjoyable, and there's no stopping point when it comes to improvement.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
To me, HaloCustoms is an amazing interface that brings people together to enjoy a common interest. It's a simple, fun, free way to literally improve the quality of life for hundreds or even thousands of our users -- we're here to make Halo better. That's why this site is focused on common sense, on casual fun, and based on strong inner-community interaction! I'm particularly excited for the future, to see this site grow into something even greater. I really strongly

I seriously think that this site will have influence on future Halo Titles. Ya know Easter eggs honored to the site and such

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
To me, HaloCustoms is mostly just another way I can mess with Tomtris.

Srs tho, it's pretty sick. I feel way unqualified to be called an Admin of this site, but am proud beyond words to be a part of what it stands for. And compared to other sites I've been on, we're surprisingly free of flame wars! I kind of miss those...

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
To me, HaloCustoms is an amazing interface that brings people together to enjoy a common interest. It's a simple, fun, free way to literally improve the quality of life for hundreds or even thousands of our users -- we're here to make Halo better. That's why this site is focused on common sense, on casual fun, and based on strong inner-community interaction! I'm particularly excited for the future, to see this site grow into something even greater. I really strongly believe in the people who make this site go (particularly @Dax and @Tedium) and the people that support us :)heart: THFE), and I think as we grow, you'll just continue to see us innovate and improve ourselves. We're never going to settle to be "another Halo community", even if we become the largest or best, because the point isn't to get big! We're here to connect as many people as possible, and make their Halo time more enjoyable, and there's no stopping point when it comes to improvement.
This is right on that dot of what I believe in and why I host. To make others enjoy and have fun. I can't wait for what you have in store for the ranking system. Please have some reward for dedication and for those who keep up the good work. If you don't well people start leaving because they believe there is no point any more. But don't worry I host to house a lobby for people to enjoy. :y: I ow my rewards and my goals to this cite for making POSL my personal content and my personality grow. So thank you Halo Customs.